Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation after vacation after vacation

So this summer has been very busy for us. We started it out with a week and a half stay with my sister Isabella around the first of June then we came home for a bit. Then we left for a two week stay with my sister Lillian in California. After being back for just a week and a half we were off again for a week and a half vacation to Dennis' family in Wyoming. Now we have just another week and a half layover before we travel down to my sister Isabella again for our family get-together. I have after all of this concluded that while I LOVE visiting with family I would perfer to squish all vacations into a single month of straight vacationing then having the occational layover between. I get home to "unpack" but I don't want to unpack everything because there are some things that we may need on the next trip that's around the corner.
Another summer vacation observation- so many vacations make the summer go by fast.
Anyway, I'm looking to post pictures from our wyoming vacation as I get ready for the family vacation. Hopeing to post again soon:)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Vacations are fun and being with family is wonderful, but there is definitely no place like home.